Re: [BKARTS] San Diego Exhibition Announcement

Joan Michaels Paque wrote:
Mary Jane,

You won't be disappointed when you see Genie Shenk's work,

Joan Michaels Paque

Mary Jane Bohlen wrote:
I am heading to San Diego on Jan 27 till early March as my daughter is expecting our first grandchild.
It looks like an exhibit I will enjoy visiting.
Thanks for the info.