Re: [BKARTS] BOOK fiction Murder in a library

I just finished reading  "A Rare Murder in Princeton" by Ann Waldron, which takes place in the Rare Book Collection in Princeton University. It has an interesting collection of people, librarians, and very old books in the plot. I would be happy to send it to the first person who sends me $6 by PayPal. It is a trade paperback. Price includes media mail shipping.

I enjoyed it. If you like "who done it"s and old books you'll like this book.

Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books, one of a kind and small editions, miniature and not so miniature.
www.mysticalplaces.com
Publisher of Artist Book News
www.artistbooknews.com