Re: [BKARTS] software to present books via video clips

for those of you at the cbaa conference this past weekend who asked me about
the software used to show large video files of books for my presentation it
is iview media pro. see: http://www.iview-multimedia.com/mediapro/index.html
though i did some googling for the link and learned that microsoft bought
the software and are calling it "microsoft expression." hopefully microsoft
hasn't screwed up the software...
good luck