[BKARTS] One thing leads to another...

Excellent idea, Peter--

From:    Peter Verheyen <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BOOKS ABOUT BOOKS-Fiction

So now that we've listed "all" the fiction in which books play a
leading role, let's show off bindings or other book works based on
those books... I'll take a miss because, believe it or not, I haven't
bound any fiction featuring books. Binding exhibition catalogs, yes,
but not fiction...

																Cheers,
Alice
ALICE SIMPSON