[BKARTS] New project and tutorial

Dear Friends

I have posted a project for January, a Narcissus Step Book, on my blog
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com
and a Step Book tutorial on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OascQW0cH_Q

There's also an image for the new year on my in good spirit
blog
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

Happy New Year

in good spirit