Re: [BKARTS] Sayings or proverbs with books?

"Divine favor has freed me from most human passions, but one insatiable lust remains that I have as yet been neither willing or able to master. I cannot get enough books." -- Petrarch, 1346

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/