Re: [BKARTS] Sayings or proverbs with books?

"The ordinance officer who distributes army property without proper
formality is court-martialed and sent to the Atlanta penitentiary. The
librarian who allows rare books to be used without proper restrictions is an
enemy of books." --- from Librarians as Enemies of Books by Randolph G.
Adams, page 325

"Book collecting and the building-up of great libraries is as much a matter
of the heart as a matter of the head. The man who is all heart and no head
would be a very bad librarian. But the man who is all head and no heart is a
very dangerous librarian." --- from Librarians as Enemies of Books by
Randolph G. Adams, page 331

Heather Marie Kosur
Illinois State University
Milner Library