Re: [BKARTS] Sayings or proverbs with books?

A few favorites:

"If I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and
clothes." - Erasmus

      "A house without books is like a room without windows. No man has a
right to bring up his children without surrounding them with books, if he
has the means to buy them."  Horace Mann

ON MY OFFICE WALL:
"...a library tends to become a veritable Frankenstein, eating up elbow-room
and bearing down like an avalanche on space, long before its creator
realizes it to be no longer his slave." Thomas Moult

Many others here:
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/books/

Lee

Lee Kirk