[BKARTS] Linen Bookbinding Twine

Many years ago our supplier for linen twine which was available in many
thicknesses went out of business, and we were forced to settle for something
that was sub-standard than when we were used to and what our customers
wanted.  After many years of searching we have finally found a new supplier
of high quality linen twine, and stock has just arrived.

This new twine is very soft and pliable, unwaxed, unbleached, and minimally
processed.  Linen twine is used in bookbinding for sewing on cords, where
sections are sewn onto lengths of twine which wrap around the text block
perpendicular to the sections, and used to create raised bands when leather
is applied and worked over the top.  The individual cords of the twine
separate easily for lacing into book boards, and flatten out as worked into
a cover.

Is available in four different weights and sold in 250gm spools.  This
product is in stock and can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/79mdwl

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas