[BKARTS] Secretary of Arts Petition

Hey Everyone,

       A friend passed this petition along to me. Just re-posting it.

            http://www.petitiononline.com/esnyc/petition.html

Quincy Jones has started a petition to ask President-Elect Obama to
appoint a Secretary of the Arts. While many other countries have had
Ministers of Art or Culture for centuries, The United States has never
created such a position. We in the arts need this and the country
needs the arts--now more than ever. Please take a moment to sign this
important petition and then pass it on to your friends and colleagues.

-Matt.