Re: [BKARTS] Books about Books

I've just started reading a novella by Bohumil Hrabal:  *Too Loud a Solitude
*.  The narrator works as a trash compactor, crushing books and old paper in
communist Czechoslovakia.  At the center of each bale of trash he arranges a
classic work of literature or philosophy, open to its most crucial passage.

It's very good so far.  I picked it up independent of this discussion -- a
nice coincidence!

-- Josh

Josh Hockensmith
www.bluebluerbooks.com