[BKARTS] FS: five Julie Kaewert "Booklovers' Mystery" paperbacks

Five bibliomysteries by Julie Kaewert - Untitled, Unbound, Unprintable,
Unsigned, Uncatalogued. Mass market paperbacks.

We liked these so much we kept them....the only one missing is the first in
the series (Unsolicited) which someone borrowed and didn't return. The
remaining five are in clean, crisp condition. The series protagonist is Alex
Plumtree, a book publisher in London who is also a lover of rare books. The
novels alternate between a "publishing" focus and a rare book theme. They
are quite literate (heavy wading for those who want popcorn reading, but oh
so worth the effort) and the plotting is complex and riveting.

However, given the current interest in this genre, we are willing to pass
these along:

$20 postpaid (media mail, USA) for the five (priority or International
shipping at cost). Paypal preferred but checks & credit cards accepted.

First come, first served - please contact me before making payment to be
sure they're still available.

Cheers, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper