Re: [BKARTS] Secretary of Arts Petition

Well personally, I believe that having a person who could represent the
National Endowment for the Humanities as well as the National Endowment for
the Arts at a cabinet level would be extremely useful. Almost all of our
jobs or interests involve book arts, or arts in general. The humanities are
often the first to get cut in "tough times."

-Matt