From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The
Prints & The Paper
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:10 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] FS: five Julie Kaewert "Booklovers' Mystery"
paperbacks

Five bibliomysteries by Julie Kaewert - Untitled, Unbound, Unprintable,
Unsigned, Uncatalogued. Mass market paperbacks.

We liked these so much we kept them....the only one missing is the first
in
the series (Unsolicited) which someone borrowed and didn't return. The
remaining five are in clean, crisp condition. The series protagonist is
Alex
Plumtree, a book publisher in London who is also a lover of rare books.
The
novels alternate between a "publishing" focus and a rare book theme.
They
are quite literate (heavy wading for those who want popcorn reading, but
oh
so worth the effort) and the plotting is complex and riveting.

However, given the current interest in this genre, we are willing to
pass
these along:

$20 postpaid (media mail, USA) for the five (priority or International
shipping at cost). Paypal preferred but checks & credit cards accepted.

First come, first served - please contact me before making payment to be
sure they're still available.

Cheers, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405
PH: 541-683-7033
mailto:theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, Paypal, Checks, and Money Orders
accepted.

Shop Co-Op! at www.tomfolio.com

Archive.

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of the
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.