[BKARTS] Brillianta #4044

Dear Book Arts,

I'm after 5 yards of Brillianta #4044 to match a couple of handmade papers I've made to for a book project.  Does anyone have a bolt that they might be willing to sell me 5 yards from?

Or, does anyone know a smaller distributor that would carry the cloth?  I've tried just about everyone I can think of.

Best,
Friedrich Kerksieck
small fires press