Re: [BKARTS] Secretary of Arts Petition

I'm actually not advocating the cabinet position. I was pointing out a way (a long forgotten, little considered way) that government employment of artists did, in fact, democratize our economy. I thought it was an interesting point in a discussion of the role of government vis a vis the arts.

I am finished with this exchange. I don't care for your bullying.