[BKARTS] Books for sale

I guess you could say we're trying to start the New Year by getting some books organized. With that goal in mind, we have updated our web page that offers books for sale out of our personal library. Though one or two of them are not related to book and printing interests, the vast majority are. In case you've seen the list before, we've marked the new entries as such. You'll find books that cover topics ranging from printing history to typography to book design to equipment to fine printing and private presses. There is a wide price range, with some of the prices updated from previous entries. If you're interested, you can browse the list at http://www.theprinterybooks.com/BooksforSale.html.

Though these aren't related directly to contemporary "book arts," I'm sending this note to the listserv because there seems to be such a wide variety of interests among the members. We hope you find something you like. Please contact us with any questions or for any discussions.

Happy New Year,

Virginia Kramer
The Printery
www.theprinterybooks.com