Re: [BKARTS] Bookmakers vs. Talas vs. Hewit

Talas is hardly a "Wal Mart".  Perhaps you mean they have the most comprehensive inventory of the three.  Did you try calling them and asking about the Hewit line and the prices, it didn't sound like it in your post? It sounds less like a conundrum than something to complain about.