[BKARTS] Viet Nam

to all,
In November and December 2008 I went to Ha Noi, Viet Nam through a cosponsored venture with the Boston Printmakers and the United States Cultural Ambassadors Program. The host organization in Han Noi was the Vietnam Fine Arts Association and the Contemporary Art Center. I had the opportunity to teach a variety of book arts workshops to Vietnamese artists, publishers and later to children during my travels to the Sapa region in Northern Vietnam, the Cuc Phuong National Forest and with a family of papermakers.

You can see pictures of the adventure, workshops, and fabrication of the book Ha Noi is my love, a 12 artist collaboration celebrating the 1000 year anniversary of Ha Noi. I will be at the Codex book fair this Feb. 8-11 in San Francisco with a copy of Ha Noi is my love on display.

http://flickr.com/photos/redtrilliumpress/sets/

Hope you find this adventure of interest.

Cheers,
Steve

Steven C Daiber
221 S Chesterfield Rd.