[BKARTS] Asahi #2374B...anyone?

This is strange timing considering the discussion
about Talas and Aaron's posting but I am finding myself in one of those rare
predicaments where Talas does not have the bookcloth that I need in
stock.

I need 18 yards of the chocolate brown Asahi #2374B..does anyone on the
list have some that they can spare?   Or is there anyone else that carries it?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kristin

Kristin Dunn  bookbinding & design