Re: [BKARTS] Bookmakers vs. Talas vs. Hewit

We at the Bentley Historical Library LOVE Talas! Aaron is so helpful when we have questions and they have such an amazing inventory! We wish them continuing good fortune and success!
Ann Flowers, James Craven, Dianna Borel

************************************ Ann Flowers, Associate Archivist University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library 1150 Beal Ave. Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Telephone:  (734)764-3482
Fax:  (734)936-1333