Re: [BKARTS] Secretary for the Arts

Clear thinking, Graham!

Signa Houghteling

Incline Press wrote:
It's a good discussion, but let's not spend too much time bumping up our own
importance. I'm hoping Obama's administration will be able to deal with the
real issues in the world in the first term, then maybe in his second term be
so far forward as to be able to take some time with these peripherals. In a
healthy society we all stand a chance of working with our artistic
potential, but I'd rather not put the cart before the horse, especially
since the horse needs a lot of feeding at the moment.

Graham Moss
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ England