[BKARTS] Summer Residency

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts is offering one
two-week residency in the summer of 2009. The residencies are intended to
provide time, facilities and assistance for specific projects. We are
seeking emerging and mid-career artists who are experienced book artists,
printers, and/or papermakers. Selected artists will receive studio space, an
assistant, access to the Center¹s top quality letterpress, bookbinding, and
papermaking studios, Mac computer lab, a place to stay at Columbia College¹s
dorm, and a $1400.00 honorarium. One copy of the completed project will be
donated to the Center¹s Resource Room. We also ask residents to document the
process to accompany the final artwork.

http://www.colum.edu/Book_and_Paper/Summer_Residency_Program.php