Re: [BKARTS] Looking for Photographic Artist Books

Hi Laura,

I don't know if you remember me (through Kirsten) but you were kind enough to pass along some contacts for the marketing of my artist's book. May I say thank you again.

Very happy to see your email and to hear of the interest you're seeing in photo artist books.
Here is a link to my website. My limited edition book is featured there and you'll see specs, price and some of the pictures.
http://www.vickitopaz.com/html/home.html

Let me know if you have any questions and if you feel it would be an appropriate match (on consignment) for your gallery.
Hope all's going really well. One of these days when I get up there, I'll stop by.

Best regards and Happy New Year,
Vicki Topaz

VICKI TOPAZ | www.vickitopaz.com | 415.292.4440