Re: [BKARTS] Good bye to Judith Hoffberg

Dear Carol and all: I haven't been as active for as long in book arts as many here are so I did a wiki search and it had what seemed to be a good summary of her amazing contributions, with links to Umbrella online (which I hope to pore through while I nurse this cold). I sort of felt the same when noted artist and scientific illustrator Elaine Hodges passed away two years ago - she was such an inspiration and was definitely the 'glue' that kept our guild together. I am sure that both wonderful women would want us to carry on the torch of creativity and curiosity and helpfulness to others as they demonstrated it for us.

What I adore about this forum is the respectful exchange of ideas and skills and nurture; I thank Judith for everything she did to contribute to it. : )

Blessings, Kathy