[BKARTS] Judith Hoffberg 's book collection

I am sure there will soon be a celebration of Judith's amazing life and
career in Los Angeles in the near future and when I have more details I will
post information here..Her wonderful collection of books has gone to the
University of California at Santa Barbara Art Library and they are most
fortunate to have her most valued treasures..I do not know where her equally
amazing collection of umbrellas will go..she was my mentor also and I will
miss her immeasurably!
http://www.elenamarysiff.com

http://www.elenamary.etsy.com