Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Judith Hoffberg

I'm also very, very saddened by Judith Hoffberg's passing.  We weren't physically close enough for her to be a mentor, but over the years, she would pop into my e-inbox at just the right time, with well-chosen words of encouragement and support (even when we disagreed).  She will be enormously missed.
I think it would be a great and entirely appropriate thing if each of the worldwide Edible Books events would feature some sort of memorial to/ honoring of Judith on April 1st this year.

Melissa Jay Craig

http://web.mac.com/melissajaycraig