Re: [BKARTS] Headbands as part of sewing of the book

Here are some references I've found useful in recreating historical endband
structures
Greenfield, Jane, and Jenny Hille. *Headbands: How to Work Them*. New
Castle, Del: Oak Knoll Books, 1990.

Monika Gast, A History of
Endbands. This is based on a study by Karl Jaeckel and was published by
Designer Bookbinders in the New Bookbinder, No. 3, 1983.

Whitney