From:    The Prints & The Paper <theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Judith Hoffberg

I didn't know Judith although I enjoyed and admired Umbrella....With all of
these accolades, I wonder if those who are most involved might consider some
sort of permanent memorial - a scholarship, a "chair" or booksarts program
in her name at some institution, a donation of artists books to help build
an archive, a collection of books on bookarts made available to a library or
school ...something that would honor her contribution to the field and a
"payback" for those of you who feel a sense of obligation.

Just a thought. Actions speak louder than words.

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405