Re: [BKARTS] Judging books and people by their covers

Well, you didn't offend me, and I do hope the vendors have enough grace and patience to handle all reasonable inquiries about their products. I thought the comment below was very funny - how many of us younger than 50 would get that? : )

Kathy G

I guess it's a matter of whether the Biblion prefers tea or coffee, scotch
or beer. I like all 4. And that is why I come across and step on toes.
And I definitely do apologize for that, I also have no preference whether a
dog or dogs, cat or cats grace my apartment - I guess you might say I am
ambivalent and therein rest the whole of the conundrum.

Lt's just let this sleeping do lie in peace and speak of it no more, and to
help us forget how about some ABT brownies to mellow us out?

R. John Miller

Baltimore, MD

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ - Edmund Burke