Re: [BKARTS] Website development for book artist-- free grad student labor available

Hi Jennifer,
I am needing my site updated and don't have the time to do it. I have all
the things you need including domain, photos, written copy etc.
You would be a godsend to me if you could do this. My current site is
alisafox.com and I need to completely revamp as I need to eliminate my last
name. But...let me know. Thanks. I am graduating in May with my MFA in Book
from Uarts.
Thanks again,
Alisa

Alisa Fox