[BKARTS] Kutrimmer 1058

Hello Everyone,

I've been shopping around the different sites for a Kutrimmer 1058 and was
wondering why most places seem to sell it for about $746, but
abc-i.comsells it for only $491.  Is there a legitimate reason why
their price is so
much lower than everyone else's, or should they be avoided entirely?

Also, I guess what I'm really in the market for is a paper cutter with a
pressure clamp and minimum 22" blade.  I'm not dead set on a kutrimmer, it's
just one of the only brands I'm familiar with and trust.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Victoria Wong.