[BKARTS] Early Registration Extended for THE HYBRID BOOK!

For questions regarding this message, please contact hybridbook@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Book Arts List,

Due to the economic troubles felt by everyone in our community, the Hybrid Book Conference and Fair has decided to extend the deadline of our early registration rates till February 20 (postmark). If any of you have paid the full registration rate, and would like a reimbursement for the difference, please contact us off-list at hybridbook@xxxxxxxxxx The changed information will appear on our website and registration form shortly.

Spaces for the conference and the fair are filling rapidly. If you are interested in being a part of The Hybrid Book, we encourage you to reserve your space soon!

To find out more about The Hybrid Book, please visit our website at www.hybridbook.org . To see a list of our speakers, check out http://www.hybridbook.org/conference.htm
To see a list of our artists and vendors who have registered for the Hybrid Book Fair, check out:
http://www.hybridbook.org/fair.htm

Thank you, and I hope to see some of you June 4-6, 2009, at the Hybrid Book in Philadelphia!

Sincerely,
The Hybrid Book Steering Committee