Re: [BKARTS] Website development for book artist-- free grad student labor available

Dear Jennifer,

Have you already found someone to use for your final project for creating a
website?

If you still need someone what is the time frame you are working with for
this project?

Sincerely,

Melanie Daniels

Papermaker, Printmaker, Bookmaker