[BKARTS] Binding Equipment

When we moved into our new office a month ago, we "inherited"
a Wiremac 31 hand binder. We are a small patient support nonprofit
and do not need to bind anything.Is this something someone on the list could use?  We are in Los
Angeles and would prefer someone local to take it off our hands.Thanks!Judi Delgado