[BKARTS] fore-edge painting press for sale

Hello, I'm selling a fore-edge painting press that I purchased at a Martin Frost workshop.It is called "The Workshop Press", is made of stained wood with brass screws, and is 12-7/8" longwith 11" between screws.  The price is $45 plus shipping.If anyone is interested or has any questions, please email me at greenishgreen17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Patricia

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009