Re: [BKARTS] Replacement Awl Tips

Actually, I just rechecked my records, and the company who supplied the awls
to me was Myers Tire Supply  800.998.9897  www.myerstiresupply.com  (Yes,
they use this item for something to do with tires)

Myers order part # is 47-000 (K-80)

I think the other companies I mention in my previous email didn't have it.