[BKARTS] Adhesive Question, Reconsidered

Hello, again-

            Just wanted to throw out an addendum to my earlier note.  It
is occurring to me as I write that I might have a problem with grain
direction in the book cloth.  I have not considered conflicting grain
direction, to date, as a potential source of my problem and will explore
this next week.

            Good weekend to you all, and thanks for your suggestions.

~J