[BKARTS] For Sale: Valley Paper Beater

I am a papermaker, bookmaker and printmaker in the St. Louis area and have a
great piece of equipment that I am selling - my Valley Beater. I have
attached a photo.

My paper beater is from Valley Iron Works Co., Appleton Wisconsin.
For anyone not familiar with this machine it is cast iron and a veritable
work horse in
making paper pulp. It has a 3 phase motor and is on a stand with wheels on
one end.

These test beaters are rare and hard to come by.

I am asking  $7,000.
Purchaser is responsible for pick up.
This could be a good opportunity for several artists to make a collective
purchase.

It is housed in Pacific, Missouri thirty minutes west of St. Louis and a
fork lift is available to lift it into your truck or pickup.

Sincerely,

Melanie K. Daniels