[BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Hey Book Artists,I just got a twitter account. I've always wanted to blog, but have been intimidated by the time involved. Twitter just seems so fast and easy. Anyone here Twittering about book arts? I really don't care about what your cat just ate, just book arts.Take care,Kevin
Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009