Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Hey Book Artists,I just got a twitter account. I've always wanted to blog, but have been intimidated by the time involved. Twitter just seems so fast and easy. Anyone here Twittering about book arts? I really don't care about what your cat just ate, just book arts.Take care,Kevin

Well, there is a growing number of us on Facebook.

(Frankly, Twitter is not something I want to be involved with, but Facebook has a certain attraction....)

Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com