Re: [BKARTS] getting published

Hi Debra,

 I would suggest feeling out who your audience will be and check out the
writer's market...the publication might be available in your public library
but I have included the link here for you. Also there are a lot of self
publishing places you might want to look at that can print copies on demand
and people can order your book directly from their website...options abound
for you!. I also included a link that ranks and compares self publishing
companies etc. so this information should get you started...

Good Luck

Megan Jackson

http://www.writersmarket.com/

http://www.lulu.com/