Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Hi Kevin,

I've been experimenting with several social media applications, including
Twitter. Too soon to tell what will come of it, but I'm game to "twit"
about book arts. Have you checked out Artist Books 3.0? It's kind of like
a Facebook for folks in the book arts. Here's the link:

http://artistbooks.ning.com/

Best,
Kelly O'Brien