Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Isn't that what we're doing now? Even have RRRRSS feeds direct into your email box. What's the point?

p.

Hey Book Artists,I just got a twitter account. I've always wanted to blog, but have been intimidated by the time involved. Twitter just seems so fast and easy. Anyone here Twittering about book arts? I really don't care about what your cat just ate, just book arts.Take care, Kevin

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>