Re: [BKARTS] getting published

I've used Blurb a couple of times. The experience was fine, and the product
of reasonable quality. I found black and white photos had a slightly blueish
cast which I didn't care for, but the binding is servicable. Their software
is easy to use, and generally the delivery was prompt, although on one
occasion it was delayed about a week.
I think it is a great vehicle to make a dummy book or medium quality books
cheaply. For a high quality product, I would look elsewhere.