Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Ditto. While I love FB and the opportunity to see at one click friends' photos and updates, I much prefer Book_Arts-L for everything book. : )

Kathy G

On Jan 25, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Jeanne Bennett wrote:

I agree with Peter--that's what we're doing here. I cannot tell you how much help everyone has been answering questions from such a myriad of backgrounds, interests and experience. I enjoyed immensely the lists of books about books and have been on a quest to purchase reading copies of the recommended books I didn't have in my library; and I appreciate the postings of current happenings in the book arts.
Thanks, Peter, for all you do for us.
Jeanne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Isn't that what we're doing now? Even have RRRRSS feeds direct into your email box. What's the point?

p.

Hey Book Artists,I just got a twitter account. I've always wanted to blog, but have been intimidated by the time involved. Twitter just seems so fast and easy. Anyone here Twittering about book arts? I really don't care about what your cat just ate, just book arts.Take care, Kevin