Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

There's something that makes me feel curmudgeonly about not loving Twitter. (And I'm not old enough to be a good curmudgeon). The promotional intro at the website is almost like ready-made art or something from The Onion, espousing why getting constant updates on the minutiae of your friends' day (I'm getting in my car, I feel good today, I'm in line at Starbucks) would be a great thing. Seems like way tmi...

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

Hey Book Artists,I just got a twitter account. I've always wanted to blog, but have been intimidated by the time involved. Twitter just seems so fast and easy. Anyone here Twittering about book arts?