[BKARTS] Storing finishing tools

..........several people have been asking me what i was going to do with all those finishing wheels lying dangerously about the bindery.....
well , finally i found the right answer...its a traditiional way , but i couldn`t think of anything better ,
I have seen cabinets , but found them to be a little cumbersombe ,
if anyone has any better solutions feel free to share ,
meantime i`ll leave a link to the the pics

www.paperdragonbooks.blogspot.com