Re: [BKARTS] Methods of improving recycled card

I have found glossy photo paper (it's some sort of plastic, mostly, and may not be as prone to yellowing over time but am not sure) in bulk at my local large office supply shop (here it's Officemax). I was able to purchase a large quantity (like 100 sheets) of photo paper for about 20 cents a sheet for a project I am working on. Have you considered purchasing regular photo paper and printing fewer photos?

I looked at the price per sheet on the packs and took advantage of a sale. I have also found good photo paper when my local large grocery store phased out its office supply section to make way for different vendors. So, shop around if you can and maybe also look online?

For as many photos as you're planning to print, I don't think you'd want to try to shellac or paint them. Besides, wouldn't they buckle and be hard to print?

Kathy G