[BKARTS] Methods of improving recycled card

  I should have also mentioned that my photos are already printed - if you
have over 500 they only cost (Australian) 10c each, which made it not worth
printing them myself.

Now I want to mount them in albums where they will be fixed, probably with
photo hinges, to pages made of recycled card. It is the card that I'm
contemplating treating with paint or something else - not the photos!

Cheers
Cecilia

Cecilia Sharpley
Healesville, Victoria, Australia